Upgrade from 2.x to 3.0

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrade from 2.x to 3.0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lloydsilver
    Participant

Will an upgrade from 2.x to 3.0 be made available for those purchasing your plugin now, just before the launch of 3.0?

Rob

Hi lloydsilver. Yup – anyone who has purchased a 2.x release will be automatically entitled to the 3.0 upgrade, free of charge.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if I can do anything else or if you have other questions.

jussi

Is there any release date yet for 3.0? I am thrilled as it has features I have been searching for and trying to build myself for months now!! Will the price be the same as the current Pro version and if I buy Pro now – will my existing settings and events upgrade without issue? Wondering if it’s better to wait. Thank you!

Leah

Hi Jussi,

We do not have a release date for 3.0. We are working hard to make it awesome and hope to have it available soon, but we don’t have a date to announce yet. I can’t really comment on price, but I can say that buying now will give you immediate access to all the new stuff when 3.0 does come out. All of your existing settings and events will transition smoothly into the new version.

Cheers,
    Leah

jussi

Thank you for the quick reply. Looking forward to the new version!

Leah

Thanks Jussi! We are too 😀

Talei

Hi Leah,
    Wanted to second Jussi’s excitement – we’re ultra keen to see the arrival of 3.0!
    Can’t wait… 😉

Leah

Thanks Talei! Keep an eye on our site and social media for more announcements.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade from 2.x to 3.0’ is closed to new replies.