Upgrade 4.6 messed up ticket listing order

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Upgrade 4.6 messed up ticket listing order

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

1) I have 15 tickets in an ongoing sale. I had them in a specific order for customer ease. The upgrade re-sorted them all and now I have to manually reorder.

Anne
    Participant

Do you have easy manual sort trick? I am afraid to do anything else since sales are ongoing. Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Anne!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that issue.

The latest release of our plugins includes a new functionality to manually reorder the tickets for an event, by drag & dropping the tickets in the ticket editor while on the edit event screen.

It doesn’t affect any functionality of your tickets, just the order in which they are presented in the frontend, so you should be safe in doing so.

That said, we always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates. This is a safe way to test things out without disrupting the live site.

We also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade 4.6 messed up ticket listing order’ is closed to new replies.