Updating to Events Calendar Pro deletes Events Calendar Plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating to Events Calendar Pro deletes Events Calendar Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anne-Marie McEwen
    Participant

Hi, I downloaded Events Calendar Pro and it told me to update Events Calendar. I did so but with an error so I decided to delete it and reinstall. Now, when I reinstall Events Calendar it says that the destination folder already exists but it does not show up under my list of plugins, it vanished. I saw somewhere else that I should delete the folder /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/ in a File manager, however I do not have access to the web host information for our website and can’t login (I emailed someone but am eagerly waiting on a response). In the mean time, is there another way to fix this problem or a way to maybe rollback the website to restore the Events Calendar plugin? Thank you! I’d really like to get the calendar back up on the site asap. ?

Courtney

Hello Anne-Marie

I’m so sorry all this has happened. Unfortunately roll-backs are also going to require access to your hosting. You’ll first need to clear out that folder, and then installing a version of The Events Calendars first. By that point, I’d hope your host can get you in to just wipe out that folder instad and not need to do any roll backs.

I wish I had a faster solution for you. Please keep me posted.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating to Events Calendar Pro deletes Events Calendar Plugin’ is closed to new replies.