Updating recurring events and first date to display?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updating recurring events and first date to display?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Oastler
    Participant

I have several events in a calendar that are repeat events. Each time I update them (content changes) and try either the update this event or all events, the date which gets displayed for the /events/photo/ view changes.

With an event running from Oct 10 to 25 it changes between the 10th (wanted), 12th, 17th and 22nd each time. I’ve tried editing the initial (by date) instance from the admin and doesn’t seem to have impact.

The function which displays that info – tribe_events_event_schedule_details – doesn’t show any parameter options in documentation: http://docs.tri.be/Events-Calendar/function-tribe_events_event_schedule_details.html

Also looking to confirm that in such cases, after getting past the initial event date, it would continue to show next current date for that event (the 11th, the 12th, etc) as they come up.

Barry

Hi Jamie,

I’m not able to replicate this but that could be because I’m misunderstanding what you’ve described: could you distil this down to a set of step-by-step instructions so we can better try to get a handle on what is happening here?

Can you also clarify if by an event running from October 10-25 you mean a recurring event that takes place every day within that range or else a recurring event, a single instance of which spans those days?

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jamie. As it’s been over two weeks since your last reply, I’m going to close this thread. Please open a new one if you choose to pursue this further in the future.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating recurring events and first date to display?’ is closed to new replies.