Updating my credit card info

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Updating my credit card info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nancy LeVasseur
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am trying to change the expiration date of my credit card and cannot do it. I’ve tried adding it as a new card, and I get a message that the card is already in use. I’ve tried deleting the card, and it says that it’s in use with a subscription that I paid for about a month ago. So in July of 2019, I am going to try to renew and won’t be able to because a) I cannot edit the current card in use and b) I cannot add a new card because I get a message saying that card is already in use and c) I cannot disassociate the current card with the subscription that’s been paid for.

All I want to do is change the expiration date. How do I do that?

Thanks for your help.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support.

In order to remove your card info, you will need to first put your subscription on hold (it’s a toggle on/off button on your license keys page My Account » Licenses https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ ) and then you should be able to remove the payment method by going to https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/payment-methods/ and removing your payment method. Once complete, you can go into account details and add the new payment method with new expiration.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating my credit card info’ is closed to new replies.