Updating eventbrite image

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Updating eventbrite image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Correa
    Participant

Hi there,

I read an old thread about eventbrite tickets. Apparently if you make changes to the images on the wordpress side it will update the eventbrite side (see below). Just wondering how you do this? I can’t seem to do it on my site.

With events on your site that are synced to Eventbrite, changes made on the site will be synced to the Eventbrite event. However, changes made on the Eventbrite side (with the exception of the ticket info) do not currently update the event in WordPress, although we do have an internal ticket open to look into adding in this functionality. Sorry for the bad news there! To avoid having to make the changes twice, a workaround for now would be to make the edits in WordPress instead of on Eventbrite.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. When you edit the event and change the featured image on the right, is it not updated on your Eventbrite event?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Sarah Correa
    Participant

Hi There,

Yes that is correct. When I edit the event and change the featured image on the right, is it not updated on your Eventbrite event

Kind Regards,

Sarah Correa

m: +61 424 860 793
    t: +61 1300 020 370
    e: [email protected]:[email protected]

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Is it possible the setting may be something different as we see here:

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating eventbrite image’ is closed to new replies.