Updates to recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Updates to recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy
    Participant

Yesterday I spent some hours updating a number of recurring events in my calendar. These took longer and longer as time went on, and I finally abandoned my updates overnight.

This morning my calendar is no longer accepting any amendments whatsoever. I can’t change any existing items, nor add new ones. More worryingly, I can now no longer add any media files or even update any of my posts or pages. It’s almost as if the whole site has siezed up. I’m also unable to activate or deactivate any plugins (so I can’t tick the box below).

I’ve run a database repair which found no problems. WP_debug found lots of issues with WP_options but I don’t understand the output.

Can anyone suggest somethings to try?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Wendy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This definitely sounds like a very strange and frustrating issue to be experiencing. The inability to deactivate plugins does make things difficult. Not only due to finding a culprit, but also if there was a plugin modifying information within your wp-options table (such as transients), it could clean up after itself on deactivation (which wouldn’t get triggered if you manually delete them via FTP).

Have you tried reaching out to your hosting provider for feedback? They may be able to point you in the direction of the culprit as well as manually do some changes to help get you back up and running so you can at least work with the backend of your site.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updates to recurring events’ is closed to new replies.