Updated to Latest Version and Now Issues

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Updated to Latest Version and Now Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    Participant

I updated to the latest version that is compatibale with Woo Commerce 2.03 and i cannot view or edit my previous tickets that i had set up. They appear to be in woo commerce but not the ticket portion of the events screen. I changed the theme to default one and the issue still happens. Please help asap as we have live events happening now that use the ticket purchase function.

Kris
    Participant

NEVER MIND…found the issue…thank you!!

Barry

Great, is there anything you think might be worth sharing for the benefit of other users? If not, I’ll go ahead and close the thread in a few days 🙂

hyest
    Participant

Hey Kris, if there was an issue and you found it, it would be great to share. I was considering upgrading woocommerce to 2.0.3, (have the latest version of everything else) but im not in the position or time frame to have any unexpected bugs.

Kris
    Participant

Hello…I wish I could tell you what exactly fixed it. I resorted to going into phpmyadmin and doing an optimize and repair on the database…and once i did that all was well. I was racking my brain to figure out if it was anything else I did…and I can’t. BUT I can tell you…that so far with woocomerce 2.03…and the update…it seems to be working well.

Barry

And, for what it’s worth, I’ve not experienced any problems in testing with WooTickets 1.0.1 and WooCommerce 2.0.3, so you should be good to go.

I’m going to close this thread now, but please do create a new one if you update and experience problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated to Latest Version and Now Issues’ is closed to new replies.