Updated to Latest Version and Eventbrite Tickets not Available

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Updated to Latest Version and Eventbrite Tickets not Available

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

All of my previously imported events are no longer linked to eventbrite after I updated to the latest version.

I have seen the following message for 8 hrs.

Currently migrating Eventbrite events to ensure proper data is displayed when editing.

but data has not imported.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Can you go into Events > Settings > API and reconnect to your Eventbrite account?

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Matthew
    Participant

I have done this several times, clicked through the relevant screens and I still get this when I try to import an event. It is asking me to log in again.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated to Latest Version and Eventbrite Tickets not Available’ is closed to new replies.