updated to Event Aggregator 200 license – but still limited to 100

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator updated to Event Aggregator 200 license – but still limited to 100

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

How long does it take for the 200 license to be implemented? I have updated my license code under Events/Settings and it says the aggregator code is valid. I’ve received receipt from you via email but I cannot import new events, still getting 100 limit error.

it’s been over an hour and yet when i try to run imports, it says I’ve maxed out at 100 for the day. HOW LONG do I have to wait to get the 200 that I just paid for?? Really need this working quickly because of all the problems with FB imports not bringing over images right now.

timmy12969
    Participant

If this helps, my system is giving the same message , and I donโ€™t believe the system has made 100 imports.

jskk123
    Participant

Thanks. I don’t think mine has made 100 imports EITHER, but I was desperate to get SOME part of this plugin working today. SUPER frustrated with re-occurring bugs like this. I have not had this many troubles with all the other plugins I used combined ๐Ÿ™

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Iโ€™m really sorry to hear that you are having problems with Events Aggregator: let me help you to solve this!

To get started, could you please access your Dashboard, head over to Events > Help and send us a screenshot of the Event Aggregator System Status? Do you see any errors in there? If you disconnect your EA license key and reconnect it again, does it help to solve the problem?

If the license key is active and the issue persists, could you please flush your transients using a plugin like Transients Manager? You can flush all of your transients (WordPress will repopulate them as necessary), or just the one associated with our plugin: “tribe_aggregator_origins”. Sometimes this transient caches the response from our server informing that your license is still reaching the daily import limit, even though it isn’t.

If none of these suggestions helped you to solve the problem, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you with the next steps.

Best regards,

Patricia

jskk123
    Participant

Just like timmy12969 said, it wasn’t working for him either and I definitely wasn’t at 100 imports either. And then magically, without doing anything, it has started working again.

Can I revert back to 100 imports when my 200 import subscription is expired? I think I spend $$ that I didn’t need to for something that isn’t working well.

Now that I think about it, your system has “failed” in the past with that same error during bug-ridden times and when you guys are working on things. ๐Ÿ™ One word for this plugin lately: frustrating.

Patricia

This reply is private.

jskk123
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘updated to Event Aggregator 200 license – but still limited to 100’ is closed to new replies.