Updated my licence and now events not importing properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Updated my licence and now events not importing properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Myers
    Participant

HI there,

I just updated my licence and now events loading from facebook have stopped loading unless I delete them from scheduled imports and then re-load them. Also when I look at the HISTORY in scheduled imports this is what I see ( the two that have a green check mark are ones I’ve deleted and re-entered)

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Colleen!

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

Just to confirm, did you start experiencing the problem right after renewing your license?

If you go to your schedules imports and hover over the red exclamation icon, what are the error messages you get for those failed imports?

What happens if you try to manually run one of those scheduled imports?

Could you please go to Events > Settings > APIs tab and under Facebook click “Refresh your connection with Facebook” button to see if it changes anything?

Finally, are you only experiencing failed imports from Facebook or other sources too?

Please let us know about that as much as you can.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated my licence and now events not importing properly’ is closed to new replies.