Updated database – events fields now have a narrow width

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Updated database – events fields now have a narrow width

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

I know that I have no support license – but I have noticed the following behaviour in our events post d/base update.

The events title now appears to have a title width of 1 character – it seems. An image is provided.

Thoughts?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but we are not able to provide technical support here in our Pre-Sales Forum. You might try installing Advanced Post Manager or unchecking some columns in the Screen Options menu.

If you need further assistance with this, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated database – events fields now have a narrow width’ is closed to new replies.