Updated 4.3.4 and still no Facebook images are being set to Featured Image

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Updated 4.3.4 and still no Facebook images are being set to Featured Image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi guys, here is what I have done

1. Updated to 4.3.4

2. Clicked “Run Import” on a venue that I have already added. Some pictures import, others do not.

3. Did a one time import on that venue to see if I could get the pictures in. The pictures never came in.

Hope this helps solves the problem thank you.

Nico

Hi there Mike,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Sorry to hear this is still an issue for you 🙁

Can you please let me know what’s your setting for ‘Event Update Authority’ in WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Imports?

2. Clicked “Run Import” on a venue that I have already added. Some pictures import, others do not.

Are you referring ‘Events’ or ‘Venues’ here? Can you please send me the URL of the one not updating the image?

Thanks,
    Nico

Mike
    Participant

Here is the link to the events

http://cantonartsdistrict.com/events/

For example this event http://cantonartsdistrict.com/event/hand-painted-holiday/ at the Canton Brewery. I can click run import and the picture still isn’t updated.

Thank you.

Nico

Hey Mike,

Thanks for following up! I just tested importing the event you point out from Facebook an the image is import and set correctly. Moreso I run the import several times and the image is not going away.

I’m curious if this is working for new events but not updating existing events without the featured image. Do you notice the same behaviour for new events? I mean imported after 4.3.4 was installed.

Can you please let me know what’s your setting for ‘Event Update Authority’ in WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Imports?

Maybe this has to do with your Update authority setting? If you can check this setting it will help troubleshooting the issue!

Thanks a lot,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated 4.3.4 and still no Facebook images are being set to Featured Image’ is closed to new replies.