Update to the latest pro version gives error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update to the latest pro version gives error

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by João Dessain Saraiva.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey, upon updating and activating the last version of the pro plugin I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_get_global_query_object() in /home/dessainsar/domains/sandbox.uc.pt/public_html/agendaDev/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 521

Patricia

Hi João,

Thanks for reporting this. We just released a hotfix for this error:

https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-24-1/

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to the latest pro version gives error’ is closed to new replies.