Update to The Events Calendar Plugin Causes Website to Go Down

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Update to The Events Calendar Plugin Causes Website to Go Down

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rhonda
    Participant

Every time I try to update my Events Calendar plugin to the latest version, my website goes down. i have followed the suggestions in this forum, but the site still disables upon updating.

Please help.

The old version works fine. Perhaps I don’t need to update it at all.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Rhonda,

I’m sorry this is giving you such trouble. I would love to help you with this.

I noticed you are running Community Events 4.0.1rc1 on your site. Could you try updating that one first to 4.0.4. Then try upgrading The Events Calendar?

If you continue to see an issue, could you try temporarily disabling all of your other plugins then updating The Events Calendar. I’m guessing it should should update fine. Then try reenabling the other plugins one at a time. Eventually the error will likely crop up again. Which plugin did you enable that caused the error to crop up?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to The Events Calendar Plugin Causes Website to Go Down’ is closed to new replies.