Update to TEC Pro 4.4.24.1 blocked display of the Admin Dashboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update to TEC Pro 4.4.24.1 blocked display of the Admin Dashboard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Updated 4.4.24 to 4.4.24.1 which caused Admin Dashboard to be unaccessible. Interesting that I could login to admin, but not display dashboard. Disabled 4.4.24.1 which allowed access to dashboard. Then attempted to downgrade to 4.4.24. I was unable to activate 4.4.24, and trying to do this seemed to lock things up and cause the site to be unaccessible.

Finally downgraded to 4.4.23 after reading a post about lethargic behavior of dashboard with 4.4.24.x, which was activated successfully and got everything working again.

Obviously, changes from 4.4.23 to 4.4.24.x are causing a plugin or theme conflict of some kind.

I am using the current version of Avada (5.4.2), WordPress (4.9.4) and ALL other plugins.

What changes from 4.4.23 to 4.4.24.x may have caused these issues??

Nico

Hello,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Events Calendar PRO that addresses the performance issues in the admin area. We are sorry about the issues caused and appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Caledar PRO to version 4.4.24.2 and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-24-2/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to TEC Pro 4.4.24.1 blocked display of the Admin Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.