Update to new version, exceed number of installs?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update to new version, exceed number of installs?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    robpoole
    Participant

Recently updated the New version of The Events Calendar and it won’t let me update Pro even though I paid for the license only a few months ago. Says I have exceeded number of installs? Please clarify. Now when I got to the Events Settings I get this error message ”
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method TribeEvents::ecpActive() in /home/content/90/11314690/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/admin-views/community-options-template.php on line 43″

Can I revert back to old version of The Events Calendar to fix this or can I update The Events Calendar Pro. Please let me know what the status of my our license is. Need to fix this ASAP.

Casey
    Participant

Rob,
    Thanks for getting in touch. With your personal license for Events Calendar PRO, you’re entitled to receive updates for one website. To manage which website can receive updates, just login to your Tri.be account and go to your License Keys page. From there, you can deactivate updates for any URLs that you’re not actively using the plugin on.

Give that a try and let me know if you’re still having troubles here. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

robpoole
    Participant

Thanks. I did this. We switched from sfhac.net (the dev site) to the live site, sfhac.org. I don’t see the ability to update the Plugin now though on the backend.

Casey
    Participant

robpoole,
    Can you review your License Keys page to ensure that sfhac.net isn’t still listed as the active site that’s able to receive updates? If so, just click ‘Disconnect Now’ beside that item and then go re-save your license key in Events->Settings->Licenses. Then go to ‘Dashboard->Updates’ and click ‘Check again’ to refresh the updates that are available.

That should hopefully do the trick, but let me know if you’re still having problems. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

robpoole
    Participant

This reply is private.

robpoole
    Participant

This reply is private.

robpoole
    Participant

The Community submit an event page no longer works since updating. We really appreciate the donation for non-profits of the Community and other add-ons but how do I update those? Is that not available with the non-profit donation? It’s less than a year since we received the plug-in and launched the site. If you can let us know the Terms of the non-profit license that would be helpful so in the future I don’t run into this issue and I won’t update unless ALL the add-ons will update as well.

Thanks.

robpoole
    Participant

Sorry, last post. I cannot even get into the Settings of the Events plug in now since upgrading the Events Calendar and the Pro plugin. I get this error ”
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method TribeEvents::ecpActive() in /home/content/90/11314690/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/admin-views/community-options-template.php on line 43″

Please advise what I should do. Can I revert back to the old version of the plugin?

Casey
    Participant

Rob,
    That’s correct. According to our non-profit FAQ, we don’t currently provide auto-updates for non-profit licenses. In order to receive updated plugins, you’ll need to email pro(at)tri.be and reference this thread, along with the name of your non-profit organization that the license is under.

Once you update the plugins, post back here and let me know if your issues were resolved.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to new version, exceed number of installs?’ is closed to new replies.