Update to 4.4.20 failed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update to 4.4.20 failed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just tried to upgrade to 4.4.20 and got this fatal error. Similar error when I tried to upgrade the filter bar.

Downloading update from https://pue.tri.be/api/plugins/v2/download?plugin=events-calendar-pro&version=4.4.20&installed_version=4.4.19&domain=keypennews.com&multisite=0&network_activated=0&active_sites=1&wp_version=4.7.3& [key follows]
    Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are having issues with the update. We are aware of the issue. A workaround would be to manually update by deleting the plugin via the wp-admin and then uploading the plugin files through ftp.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to 4.4.20 failed’ is closed to new replies.