Update to 3.9.3 : Unable to create event in Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Update to 3.9.3 : Unable to create event in Eventbrite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    artsmartlondon
    Participant

I have the plugins installed and the api key authorized.

When i create an event in wordpress, i correctly fill all the fields in and i get the wordpress success message, no plugin errors. Yet there is no event in eventbrite, i dont even know where to start debugging.
    I have the debug bar installed, but i dont see any info relating to your plugin.

Any help / guidance appreciated.

Geoff

Hi artsmartlondon–thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the trouble here.

We did indeed come across some issue in the Eventbrite 3.9.3 update and have pulled it back to work them out. In the meantime, are you able to roll back to 3.9.2 and–if so–do you still encounter the same issue?

Thanks!
    Geoff

Rob

Hey there! We pushed a 3.9.4 release last night to address this issue. Has anyone had a chance to update and confirm whether or not things are running more smoothly for them? In our own testing, this issue was resolved with the new build. Let us know…and thanks for your patience so far 🙂

Philip
    Participant

I am experiencing the same issues. I have the most up-to-date version.

Geoff

Thanks for chiming in here, Philip! You’re totally welcome to follow along with this thread, but please open a new one if you’d like us to take a look at your issue–sometimes issues like this can seem similar but have different solutions. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! I’m going t o go ahead and close this thread since it’s been pretty quiet the last couple of weeks, but did want to also mention that we released Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.6 just today. Please update to the latest and feel free to start a new thread if any issues pop up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to 3.9.3 : Unable to create event in Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.