Update to 3.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update to 3.10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

Sorry to ask but I looked and didnt find the process to upgrape to 3.10

Nothing in plugin updates page of wordpress (I have refresh and check again).
    No docs or post about it.

Can you give us the way.

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey @superbigcat,

An unofficial release candidate should be available in the /my-account/ page for you here on this site.

However, the official release is not public yet. We’re planning on launching tomorrow, which means you will then see it in the plugin updates page and such. 🙂

I hope the information here helps – let us know if that’s the case, or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
    George

KJ
    Participant

installed updates 3.10 calendar, than PRO, than filterbar.

Only calendar 3.10 is working, Pro and filterbar are shown as installed and activated – but not working.

Problem: always shown: “For using install Calendar latest version” – indicated 3.10 as installed? The system shows as installed “Calender 3.10, Filterbar 3.10, PRO 3.10”

Sorry, it’s urgent, lot’s of Events online

KJ

George
    Participant

Hi KJ,

Sorry to hear about your issues, and for the delayed response here – you should post issues in new threads whenever possible, as that will let us see them faster.

In regards to your specific issues, however, I unfortunately can only recommend trying to delete the versions you have already installed on your site, and then trying to download fresh version from theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads and trying to install them again. This process might seem pointless, but for the handful of people who have reported issues similar to yours, this solution has worked.

Please let us know what you find!

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to 3.10’ is closed to new replies.