Update – then things got squirrelly.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update – then things got squirrelly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trent
    Participant

I saw this morning in my WordPress dashboard that there were updates for Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro and Community Events. I went to the plugins page and clicked update on Events Calendar. I then received an internal server – 500 error. There was an incomplete change made to my htaccess file. I corrected that. Now I have a box across the top of my WordPress dashboard that says this:

“The following plugins are out of date: The Events Calendar: Community Events 1.0.2, Events Calendar PRO 2.0.8. Please update now. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?”

When I go to my plugins page, the option to update those plugins is not available. Any thoughts?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Trent,

We did have some problems with the update process in this latest release. My suggestion would be to manually update all the plugins. PRO and base plugins should be at 2.0.9, and Community Events should be at 1.0.3.

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Trent,

We did have some problems with the update process in this latest release. My suggestion would be to manually update all the plugins. PRO and base plugins should be at 2.0.9, and Community Events should be at 1.0.3.

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update – then things got squirrelly.’ is closed to new replies.