Update states and cities based on dropdown selection

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Update states and cities based on dropdown selection

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by marcelo barros.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marcelo barros
    Participant

Hello,

I have 996 events from many countries on my calendar. At filter bar, i offer options to narrow results by country, state and city.

Is it possible to update states dropdown to only display results within selected country? And cities based on selected state?

Doesnt make sense to display all values at filter bar dropdowns when you got cities associated to states and states associated to countries.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for reaching out! I definitely see where you’re coming from with this request…unfortunately there is not an out-of-the-box way to do this at the moment. It could be done via a customization – our themer’s guide is the place to start if you would like to give this a shot! We also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to get help with the code.

If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update states and cities based on dropdown selection’ is closed to new replies.