[UPDATE] Single event view not showing and other generally odd behaviour

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO [UPDATE] Single event view not showing and other generally odd behaviour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amy Kiser
    Participant

Original Post:
    https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/single-event-view-not-showing-and-other-generally-odd-behaviour/#post-497192

TL;DR: My template was causing rewrite rules to go missing. I figured that out by disabling all plugins, switching between themes, using the Rewrite Rules Inspector plugin to view/flush rules.

My problem was that the custom template’s functions.php file had a call to “flush_rewrite_rules()” hooked to init with add_action. Simply removing that add_action call and flushing rewrite rules resulted in calendar items displaying correctly. So now the process of rebuilding begins…

Sorry if this isn’t the proper way to follow up a closed thread.

Brian
    Keymaster

This works for us.

Glad you were able to figure it out.

I ran into another customer who had coding that was flushing permalinks on every load as well.

Is there anything else we can help you with on this issue? Let me know otherwise I will close the ticket in a couple days.

Thanks

Amy Kiser
    Participant

Thanks! Yeah, this matter is resolved. We’ll see what kind of trouble I get into, until the next thread…

Brian
    Keymaster

Sounds Good. I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[UPDATE] Single event view not showing and other generally odd behaviour’ is closed to new replies.