Update problems

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alfemand
    Participant

Your recent update breaks the preview of events on calender.
    It used to show only some of the text from the post, when hovering the event. It now shows the entire text of the post

Barry

I’m sorry to hear you are having problems.

It used to show only some of the text from the post, when hovering the event. It now shows the entire text of the post

Do you mean on month view? Can you point me to an example where this is happening?

alfemand
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

alfemand
    Participant

i had to insert a “more” tag in every post to make it work like it did before the update. But have removed one “more” tag on one of the event post’s so you can have a look. Try hovering over one of the links in the month view in the calendar. I did’nt do this before the update. Before it only showed some of the text
    http://zoocial.dk/events/2014-02/

Barry

OK – and can you also answer my previous question regarding the possibility of a conflict with other plugins/your theme?

alfemand
    Participant

i can read your second last reply. It is marked as private.
    Everything worked fine until i installed your last upgrade. I don’t no if it is a plugin conflict. Haven’t checked, because then you will give me your standard answer: If it works with the standard theme and with all plugins disabled. We won’t help.

It worked. You braked it. You fix it…

Barry

Let me repost the private reply I made first of all (it shouldn’t have been private, that was a glitch in our system):

I can see that – very strange.

It doesn’t happen on a plain installation though, that I can see, and I wonder if your theme/another plugin or a customization you might have put in place for an earlier version of the plugin is at the root of this.

Can you try deactivating all other plugins, switch to a default and unmodified theme and see if the problem persists?

Thanks!

Barry

Everything worked fine until i installed your last upgrade. I don’t no if it is a plugin conflict. Haven’t checked, because then you will give me your standard answer: If it works with the standard theme and with all plugins disabled. We won’t help.

I can understand your reluctance to follow these steps but really we cannot help further if you do not. I would add that I don’t think it is fair or true to suggest we will not help.

We make a judgement in each case and it’s by no means unusual for us to make efforts to obtain the conflicting theme/plugin and troubleshoot from there. I can’t guarantee we’ll do so here, but if we don’t find the conflict (or rule out the possibility of a conflict) then we can’t really progress this issue, either.

It worked. You braked it. You fix it…

Again that isn’t necessarily true – but if it is and we did break something we still need to know what exactly has broken and see what is being affected. To do that, we need your help, since on our own test sites we cannot see the problem.

Thanks!

Barry

I’m guessing you’re all good here and will go ahead and close this thread – of course if you need any further help please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Update problems’ is closed to new replies.