Update on recurring event tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Update on recurring event tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luke Kenny
    Participant

One of the feature requests that our users are really looking forward to is Recurring Event Support for Tickets (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets)

It seems over the past few releases much work has been done on the ticketing module. Back in May last year, phrases like “in the coming months” were being used.

Is it possible to get an update on when recurring event support for tickets might be planned?

This update will be a massive time saver for our users, and I’m sure also for many others who manage large numbers of recurring events.

Courtney

Hi Luke

I would love to share those details. However, at this time we still don’t have a firm date to report. We will update the UserVoice link that you shared as soon as we have information to share.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Luke Kenny
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Update on recurring event tickets’ is closed to new replies.