Update kills related products on ticket pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Update kills related products on ticket pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leanne
    Participant

Hi Chaps,
    I’m using the standard shortcode to show related products on the ticket pages, however since the update its just died.

I’m using the standard:

<?php echo do_shortcode(‘[related_products per_page=”12″]’); ?>

in a custom template of tickets.php

it gives this error: “Fatal error: Call to a member function get_related() on a non-object in /var/sites/b/barn2media.co.uk/public_html/baa/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/related.php on line 14”

I’ve had to disable it on the website as the client needs to review the rest.

Barry

Hi!

It’s difficult to say without seeing the full picture in terms of where and when that piece of code runs, but my suspicion would be that it depends on the global post object being set to a valid WooCommerce product.

If that’s not the case and instead the global post object is an event or something else, I wouldn’t be surprised to see something like this spring up.

Does that help at all?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update kills related products on ticket pages’ is closed to new replies.