Update Failed Update now to version 4.6.2.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Update Failed Update now to version 4.6.2.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ksministries
    Participant

Hello below is the error we received when trying to update from 4.6.1 to this most recent update. The Events Tickets updated without a problem as well as the Events Calendar.

An error occurred while updating Event Tickets Plus: Download failed. cURL error 61: Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands deflate, gzip content encodings.

ksministries
    Participant

We just updated the plugin manually through FTP

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that the automatic update didn’t work for you, but I’m glad that you were able to update manually. We have had a few other users reporting this same issue and are looking into it now. I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to open up a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nico

Hey,

Good news! We have fixed this issue in our plugin updates server. No software update is required for the fix to be applied, plugin updates should just work fine now 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Failed Update now to version 4.6.2.’ is closed to new replies.