Update: Event data not saving when submitted by User, only works with Admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update: Event data not saving when submitted by User, only works with Admin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi, I’ve updated to 2.0.6 and still no dice.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-data-not-saving-when-submitted-by-user-only-works-with-admin/

I’ll try 2.0.7 when it’s ready and report back.

Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hello Chris! We released 2.0.7 today. You can try to update, but be sure to update both The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro. You may also need to re-save your permalinks, and don’t forget to clear your cache to view the calendar again in the new working-mode. Let me know how it goes!

Joyce Grace

Oh I didn’t mention (silly me), that we just added this functionality for contributors in the 2.0.7 release today.

Chris
    Participant

Hi Joyce, thanks for the news! 🙂

Rob

Thank YOU, Chris. Let us know if after updating to 2.0.7 you still see any issues on this end. We appreciate your support so far.

Chris
    Participant

Hi Rob/Joyce, it’s working perfectly now. Appreciate the great plugin, keep up the great work 🙂

Rob

Awesome to hear, Chris! Thanks for confirming as much. Glad to hear this did the trick. If we can do anything else down the road let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Update: Event data not saving when submitted by User, only works with Admin’ is closed to new replies.