Update breaks todays date highlighting on tribe events template

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Update breaks todays date highlighting on tribe events template

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rich Cottee

Just setting up this site and was trying The Events Calendar as a means of displaying events . Love the plug in and was using the Tribe Events template as this gave me a colour on the date that highlighted today’s date .. since yesterdays update this no longer highlights today’s date .

I was hoping to get pro and the community plug in but without todays date being highlighted might look for another plugin option .
    Looked through the css files and could not find a selector apart from :

.tribe-events-calendar td.tribe-events-present div[id*=”tribe-events-daynum-“],
    .tribe-events-calendar td.tribe-events-present div[id*=”tribe-events-daynum-“] > a,
    #tribe_events_filters_wrapper input[type=submit],
    .tribe-events-button,
    #tribe-events .tribe-events-button,
    .tribe-events-button.tribe-inactive,
    #tribe-events .tribe-events-button:hover,
    .tribe-events-button:hover,
    .tribe-events-button.tribe-active:hover {
    background-color: #21759b;
    }`
    tribe-events-theme.css
    which shows the background colour that was previously being shown prior to update .

Template used = Accesspress-ray-pro

any assistance would be useful .

Thanks

Rich C

Geoff

Hey there, Rich!

This forum is reserved specifically for pre-sales questions about our premium plugins–which I’d be glad to help answer, if you have any questions about that. If you’d like technical support, you can always hit us up in the open-source forum on WordPress.org.

In the meantime, I do see the the issue you’re referring to with the current date highlight color and have created a ticket in our system to correct it. Reverting to The Events Calendar 3.12.3 will resolve it for now. Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Rod

Hi Guys!

I have the same problem.
    The td’s classes now only are showing the class “tribe-events-future”, before showed more classes, like “tribe-events-past” or “tribe-events-present”. This last one, highlighted the day “today”.

I hope this bug will resolve soon.

Rod.

Geoff

Thanks, Rod! You can downgrade to The Events Calendar 3.12.3 for the time being to resolve the issue.

Rod

Thanks Geoff!

I’ll do. Keep up the good work.

Rod.

Geoff

For sure, cheers!

Geoff

Hey, good news! The Events Calendar 3.12.5 just released moments ago and includes a patch for this issue. Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on a solution. Feel free to hit us up with a new thread if you continue to see an issue or run into any others and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Update breaks todays date highlighting on tribe events template’ is closed to new replies.