Update available for Events Calendar PRO. Number of installs exceeded.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Update available for Events Calendar PRO. Number of installs exceeded.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dchaney
    Participant

I updated Events Calendar to 3.10.1. When it completed, I saw a notice that there was an update available for Events Calendar PRO but my license key had reached the max number of installs. I only have one installation and the license was renewed a couple of months ago.

Barry

Hi @dchaney,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against difficulties.

Looking at your user account everything seems to be in order and on simulating a request coming from your domain (and with your license key) it again seems to work as I’d expect.

Can you confirm which domain you are using the plugin on when you see this issue? If you recently changed it, could I ask you to visit the license key management page, disconnect it and then try again?

Let me know how you get on!

dchaney
    Participant

I’m using mountain-view-music-scene.com. I have not changed the domain for over a year. I did a disconnect and manually updated TEC-PRO.

Thanks for your help.

Barry

Great, glad you’re all sorted.

I think that now you’ve disconnected and reconnected, the problem should be resolved (and, when next you need to update, doing so manually should not be required).

This was actually a problem relating to domain names with hyphens, which unfortunately will catch a few folks out – but shouldn’t be a problem in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Update available for Events Calendar PRO. Number of installs exceeded.’ is closed to new replies.