upcoming events widget not displaying events beyond current month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO upcoming events widget not displaying events beyond current month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    larrystrange
    Participant

This is likely a setting I am missing but my upcoming events widget in the sidebar only displays events in the current month. How do I get it to display events in the following month without any user interaction ?

Thank you.

Hi Larry,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

By default, you can only show a maximum of 10 upcoming events in the Upcoming Events List widget.

However we do have a tutorial with a snippet on how to show more than ten events, which should help you to show events in following months as well:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/show-more-than-ten-events-in-advanced-list-widget/

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘upcoming events widget not displaying events beyond current month’ is closed to new replies.