Upcoming Events Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming Events Widget

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fccilm
    Participant

New to EP but I was curious if if possible the change the way the upcoming events are displayed in the widget?

Casey
    Participant

fccilm,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Yes, this is definitely possible by overriding the list widget template file. Take a look at our themer’s guide, which should show you how to perform a template override and get you started in the right direction.

After looking there, let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

fccilm
    Participant

Still an issue..I have disabled the plugins and used 2013 but still the issue persists.

Casey
    Participant

fccilm,
    Could you elaborate a bit more about what you’re seeing? Maybe with a link or some screenshots, so I can investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Events Widget’ is closed to new replies.