Upcoming Events still show no events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming Events still show no events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    p88dadmin
    Participant

In my upcoming events widget, it still shows that “There are no upcoming events at this time”. Are there any solutions to fix this or resolve this problem?

Currently using The Events Calendar v 3.10.1 and The Events Calendar: EventBrite Tickets 3.10.1

Geoff

Hi p88dadmin, nice to see you again!

Sorry for the trouble here with events showing up in the widget. Do you happen to have a link where I can see the issue? Perhaps I can see something off the bat and will be able to suggest something from there.

Also, I see you tried:

Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice any difference when doing that? Do events display in the widget when you’re running a default theme (Twenty Fifteen is a good one to test with) and deactivating all other plugins, except for The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets?

Cheers!
    Geoff

p88dadmin
    Participant

Here is a link to one of the pages. If you look on the side bar it will say “There are no upcoming events at this time”.

What are essential oils?

Geoff

Thanks for following up and sharing the link!

Just curious, do you use a custom template for the list widget? For example, do you have a folder called tribe-events in your theme directory and does it have any files in it?

Or perhaps, do you use any snippets in your functions.php file for the calendar?

I just want to rule out any modifications before troubleshooting a little deeper. 🙂

Thanks!
    Geoff

p88dadmin
    Participant

Yes I do have a tribe-events folder that we did use a custom template for the list widget. I’m assuming that this is not the correct way to do it anymore?

And yes when I remove the folder the list widget works again.

p88dadmin
    Participant

I have fixed the problem by using the new templates. thanks!

Geoff

Awesome! So glad to hear that was it — nice work and I’m stoked that everything is working out. Thanks again for reaching out and please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Events still show no events’ is closed to new replies.