Upcoming Events List on Home Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upcoming Events List on Home Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    digitaliway
    Participant

What is the best way to display upcoming events in a single column on my sites home page?

farandwild
    Participant

I was able to get the latest 4 events with featured image display on the homepage by using a widget enabled area which you can see below the slider here.. http://www.farandwild.co.uk/

I think what you are asking for now is the exact same as what I want. Where I have a single list of all events listed also on the homepage so that when I add a new one it’s automatically added to the list.

Sorry for hijacking your thread!

Barry

That’s excellent advice, thanks @farandwild 🙂

@digitaliway
    does that help here? If not you could also check out this (unofficial) plugin and it’s [event_embed] widget or shortcode support for widgets.

digitaliway
    Participant

thank you for the responses I appreciate it. one question farandwild – can you explain your implementation steps? I am assuming you added the event list widget to a widgetised sidebar? please explain.

farandwild
    Participant

Hi @barry, since I’ve posted about having the latest 4 activities for some reason it has now stopped working… Any ideas?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

(Apologies also for not getting you a reply farandwild – that was due to a glitch on our end which should now have been fixed … even so please bear in mind it is always best to create a thread of your own to ensure you get a prompt reply.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Events List on Home Page’ is closed to new replies.