Upcoming Events Image stretched vertically

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upcoming Events Image stretched vertically

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bobtribe
    Participant

I am using the current Nayma Theme from quadroideas. I have Event calendar v3.4.1 and Event Calendar facebook Events v3.4. I selected Full Styles Style sheet display. I get a vertically stretched image of the facebook event image for every event. (I would like to use the “Tribe Event Styles” style sheet but it won’t display the image and general event info.

Is there something else I need to setup?
    Thanks,
    Bob

Barry

Hi Bob,

It certainly looks like something is going wrong there. Rather than being an issue with stylesheets I think the image being pulled in from Facebook is simply of rather strange dimensions. Do you find this only happens with the theme you mentioned (ie are images imported as expected when you use a different theme)?

If you haven’t tried that out already could I ask that you do so (and, ideally, also deactivate all other plugins except for those by Modern Tribe) and check if Facebook event images import in the expected dimensions?

A workaround until our next release – which should be available soon and includes reworked code for pulling in images from Facebook – would be to manually remove or replace the featured images. I do realize that’s not ideal if you have lots of imported events to deal with, but it could tide you over until the next release arrives.

Let us know!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming Events Image stretched vertically’ is closed to new replies.