"Upcoming Events" appended to page titles sitewide

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Upcoming Events" appended to page titles sitewide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anderson
    Participant

Every page title begins with “Upcoming Events” after upgrading to the new version. I assume this bug is being worked on and will be fixed soon? Thanks

joeleadedesign
    Participant

Same for me

Barry

Hi Anderson – in the first instance can you take a look at this FAQ entry and see if that helps out here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/faqs/the-calendar-page-title-shows-title-of-an-event/

If not, can you confirm if switching to a default theme such as Twenty Twelve resolves this (and, if so, what theme are you using)?

@joeleadedesign
    : definitely feel free to monitor this thread, but if you find none of the steps we suggest to Anderson work for you it would be appreciated if you could create your own thread where we can separately work through this with you. Thanks!

joeleadedesign
    Participant

Shall do, Barry. Apologies for my unhelpful post.

Seems it may have already been found on this thread – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-events-calendar-update-affects-site-heading-on-every-page-of-website/#post-60971

Barry

That does indeed appear to be related, my bad for not finding the related issue on our bug tracker. If it does happen to be the same problem then yes, it should definitely be addressed in a forthcoming maintenance release.

Barry

@Anderson: do you happen to have Photo View as your default view? If so, does changing this remedy the situation?

Rob

Anderson? Any thoughts here?

Anderson
    Participant

My issue was resolved by switching out of “photo” view as the default. Thanks!

Barry

OK great – since you’ve got a workaround in place I’ll go ahead and close this thread. We do have a fix for this on the radar, though, and as soon as that becomes available (in a forthcoming maintenance release) you should be able to set photo view as the default once again, if you want to do so.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘"Upcoming Events" appended to page titles sitewide’ is closed to new replies.