Up coming events widget showing end date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Up coming events widget showing end date

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Exactly what I have described. For some reason the end date is being displayed in the widget even though I’m specifying it not to be. The newest update by the way has caused some real issues – options being reset to default, google maps option showing only after publishing an event etc etc etc……..

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Robert,

We are aware of both of these issues and are working hard to fix them in another release soon. In the interim, here is a patched version of the widget file that will correct the problem with the end date showing: http://cl.ly/code/2g3x3R0c0z1s

Replace the file in /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/views/events-advanced-list-load-widget-display.php

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Robert
    Participant

Thanks Jonah,
    Replaced the file and it works fine.
    Sorry to sound like I’m having a moan about the plugin, I know how much you guys put into it.
    Keep up the good work!

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Robert,

Glad to hear that worked. No worries, we take our users concern very seriously, especially when it’s a bug we introduced 🙂

Thanks for the report.

– Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Up coming events widget showing end date’ is closed to new replies.