Unwanted line breaks after filter labels on main events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unwanted line breaks after filter labels on main events page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teresa
    Participant

Hi – just did a clean install of Events Calendar and TEC Pro. Haven’t added any custom templates or CSS. Noticed that there are spurious line breaks added after the “Search” and “Near” labels, in the filter bar above the main events list. Wouldn’t be a big deal except there isn’t one on the “Date” label, so they don’t all match/line up. See screenshot.
    This occurs both with and without TEC Pro installed (I have a local copy of the site set up without Pro).
    Hoping you can fix this in a minor release… thanks!

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Teresa. Reason: title had line break tag stripped out
    Geoff B.

Good evening Teresa and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the extra line breaks popping in.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Could you tell me if the problem persists with a default WordPress theme such as twenty-fifteen ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Teresa
    Participant

Hi – found the problem, it was in my functions file, something left there from a couple of years ago that is no longer needed and I had forgotten about. All good now. Sorry for the question!

Geoff B.

Hey Teresa,

This is awesome! Congratulations on finding it.

No worries, we are always here to help, even if it’s just to point in the right direction for solving issues.

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unwanted line breaks after filter labels on main events page’ is closed to new replies.