Unsupported Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Unsupported Event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wbecsouth
    Participant

Hello, I’m getting the below area on any event that has tickets. When i go to eventbrite it works fine but it wont allow me to sell tickets directly from site. Is there any way around this?

Unsupported Event
    This event uses a feature which is only supported on Eventbrite.com
    Please click here to register for the event.

offending link.

Women in Business Leadership Luncheon 2018 – Nashville, TN

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi wbecsouth,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry about this issue with the Eventbrite event.

Did you create the event on Eventbrite which you then imported to your site? Or the other way around, did you create the event on your site and then imported it to Eventbrite?

Could you send me a screenshot of how the event is set up on your site and on Eventbrite in the back-end? That might help pinpoint the feature which the error message is referring to.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

After a quick check my hunch is that the Group tickets function might be it.

I’ll do some tests as well and will  let you know.

A.

wbecsouth
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

David Plumstead
    Participant

Hi guys – I’m not sure what’s been said behind the scenes, but I just wanted to chime in to say that I had the same issue during testing this integration setup.

After a bunch of testing, I have determined that while (with the Additional Options extension) you can import private events, you will get the “unsupported event” notice if you ALSO check the “Make your event invitation-only” option.

The other two private page-related options do not seem to cause this. If this tidbit doesn’t help you, maybe it will be of use for someone else who has run into the same thing.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi dnssab,

Thank you for chiming in and providing that valuable piece of information there! Until now I wasn’t able to find the source of this.

@wbecsouth
    could you please check if that is the case for you and let us know?

Thanks!

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Unsupported Event’ is closed to new replies.