Unnecessary tribe-events-calendar-header specificity?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unnecessary tribe-events-calendar-header specificity?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cameron
    Participant

I’m looking through events.css, and I’ve come across a bit of code that seems superfluous.

#tribe-events-calendar-header {
    position:relative;
    height: 15px;
    padding: 24px 0;
    text-align: center;
    }

.grid #tribe-events-calendar-header {
    height: 50px;
    }

As far as I can tell, #tribe-events-calendar-header is never used outside of the the grid class. Could height be changed to 50px in the first line, and the second line be removed?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Cameron,

It’s used in the events list page so the .grid CSS will only apply when viewing the calendar. It’s there for a reason.

– Jonah

Cameron
    Participant

Since posting this I’ve realized there are a lot more files I hadn’t looked through at all. I was only checking things in the views folder.

Jonah
    Participant

Check out http://www.sublimetext.com/2 – it’ll save you tons of time searching for things like that. In 2 seconds you can search an entire projects directory structure for all instances of that string. That’s only one of it’s very powerful feature 🙂

Cameron
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks. I started using Sublime Text 2 a couple of days ago. Love it.

Jonah
    Participant

You’re welcome! Let us know if there’s anything else you need help with.

– Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Unnecessary tribe-events-calendar-header specificity?’ is closed to new replies.