Unnecessary Comma Appearing On Venue Display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unnecessary Comma Appearing On Venue Display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dancepapi
    Participant

When a venue link is selected from anywhere in Events plugin and user is taken to that venue page – an unnecessary comma appears in the address before the city:
    Example – http://wpdev.io/dancepapi/venue/il-pirata/

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, dancepapi. Great question! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve been able to reproduce this on our side, so it may be that this is our problem. Let me check in with our developer team and get back to you about a fix.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention! ๐Ÿ™‚

Alicia
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is the best way to fix that problem but we used the following css to remove the comma from the address. It also removes the comma between the city and state but that is ok with us.

CSS code to try:

span.delimiter
    {
    display:none;
    }

Kelly
    Participant

Well, you caught us at the right moment, dancepapi. ๐Ÿ™‚ Please add this snippet to a new file in your theme’s directory calledย tribe-events/pro/tribe-events-pro.css. (That may mean creating two new directories, if you have made any PRO overrides yet.)

.tribe-events-venue address.venue-address span.street-address {
    display: inline;
    }

If you need detailed instructions on how to override the stylesheet, please check out the relevant section of our Themer’s Guide.

Hopefully, that will do the trick! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
    Participant

Sorry, I hadn’t seen your reply before posting. Please give my snippet a go, and let me know if that resolves it for you. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

dancepapi
    Participant

Hi Alicia and Kelly,
    Thank you for addressing the extra comma issue. We were able to get it fixed. Thank you!

Ariel

Kelly
    Participant

Glad to hear it, Ariel. Please let us know if anything else comes up! ๐Ÿ™‚

Barry

Hi! We’ve now completed some work that ought to address this issue in our very next upcoming release. Thanks for your patience and if you do hit any further problems with this once you’ve updated please don’t hesitate to let us know in a new thread – thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Unnecessary Comma Appearing On Venue Display’ is closed to new replies.