Unnamed Venue using the CSV Importer Plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unnamed Venue using the CSV Importer Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Since the Events Calendar CSV Importer doesn’t allow mapping additional fields, I am using the CSV imorter: https://wordpress.org/plugins/csv-importer/ but when I import the CSV everything works except the title which shows up as “Unnamed Venue”. I tried using “title” and “csv_post_title” but neither worked. Is this a bug or would you recommend a different value in the csv column heading? Thanks!

Barry

We really can’t advise you about other plugins, I’m afraid. Can you touch base with the plugin author and ask what they recommend for setting a post title?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unnamed Venue using the CSV Importer Plugin’ is closed to new replies.