Unlimited license functional in multisite?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Unlimited license functional in multisite?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph

Does the unlimited license allow for unlimited activation within a multisite?

Geoff B.

Good evening Joseph and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products and we’ll be glad to answer your question.

Does the unlimited license allow for unlimited activation within a multisite?

The unlimited multisite licenses (there are 2 of them, depending on your needs) will allow an unlimited number of activations for 1 year after the initial license purchase for each of the premium plugin that you buy that license for.

Beyond that, the plugins can still be installed, but you will not get any update or support.
    Furthermore we cannot guarantee compatibility of these premium plugins with our free plugin or with WordPress beyond that point.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

cllalicensing
    Participant

Thanks! I was specifically referring to the Events Calendar Pro unlimited license. We currently have 3 multisite installations, and wanted to make sure that the unlimited would be able to be used in all of them at the same time.

Furthermore, we currently have a business license installed in one of these multisites and have had to manually register the PRO plugin on the child sites individually. With a multisite or unlimited license, will I be able to register it in the parent site then network activate? I do not want the child sites to have to register it themselves.

Cheers,
    Joseph

Geoff B.

Good evening Joseph,

I believe the best thing I can do for you is to recommend the following link: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

With a multisite or unlimited license, will I be able to register it in the parent site then network activate?

So to answer you question, you should totally be able to register the plugin in the parent site and network activate if you have the proper license for it.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unlimited license functional in multisite?’ is closed to new replies.