Unless Global Stock is Enabled, Ticket stock Zeros

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Unless Global Stock is Enabled, Ticket stock Zeros

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yvesrn
    Participant

Hey all,

Has anyone come across this issue? We’re not using the packaged form, but a gravityform for event submissions. We’re doing things almost identical to save_ticket but with the new updates (WooTickets > Tickets Plus) we have had an issue where the stock will zero on all tickets, ONLY on the first update/publish of an Event. Everything is fine after that.

Through testing I narrowed it down to if I enable global stock and input the correct amount of global stock, I can successfully publish the event without tickets zeroing.

I realize this is out of scope of the support forum, but its perplexing and hoping someone might be able to shed some light on why this is happening?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Yves,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is outside of what we’re able to provide support for, however I would be interested in seeing if I could create the issue you’re describing to see if I could help get you pointed in the right direction for a solution here.

If you wouldn’t mind, could you give a little more information about how you’re using the Gravity Form as well as send over the export file for the form so I can use the same form that you’ve got set up there?

Thanks!

yvesrn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

yvesrn
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

This reply is private.

yvesrn
    Participant

Thanks Josh. I ended up figuring it out by adding some boilerplate meta for global stock and that solved the issue. I guess the fields just needed data wether we we’re using it or not so there was no conflict.

Now I have a particularly weird issue. When a non-admin user goes through the form and then an admin publishes the event, the Start Date resets to a random month @ 1, 2016, and End Date to Jan 1, 1970.

We’ve had some date resetting issues in the past and don’t recall how we solved it, but this one is particularly weird because of the Start Date resetting to the first of a random month in this year.

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for following up here! I’m glad you were able to find a solution there!

This definitely sounds like something I’ve seen before. As a first step, can you try using a different date format within your settings? If you’re using “day-month-year” switch to a “month-day-year” format or vice-versa and see if that resolves the issue here? If so, it looks like this may be a bug that we’ll need to dig further into on our side of things.

Let me know if that change makes a difference here.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Unless Global Stock is Enabled, Ticket stock Zeros’ is closed to new replies.