Unique ticket ID for each ticket sold.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Unique ticket ID for each ticket sold.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

Looking at your Ticket plugin for WordPress / WooCom

When selling tickets I would like to know if each ticket has a unique ticket ID.

so if Joe Blogs bought 10 tickets , all 10 would have an individual ID number?

Caroline

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out–great question! When using Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce, yes, each ticket sold will receive its own unique ticket ID in your database and attendee records. These IDs are comprised of an abbreviation of the event name and a number denoting the sequential number of that ticket type. For example, the 3rd ticket sold for an event titled “Tim’s Birthday Party” would receive the ticket ID TBP-3. If all three tickets were bought in a single order, each of the three tickets would still receive a unique ID number–so you’d have TBP-1, TBP-2, and TBP-3. 🙂

Does that help to answer your question here? Let me know if I can assist with anything else! Cheers, and thanks again!

Jeff

Thank you , thats great…. exactly what I wanted.

Caroline

Hi Jeff,

Great, I’m so glad to hear it! You’re very welcome! 🙂 Since you’ve gone ahead and marked your question here as resolved, I’m going to close this thread out for now. Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unique ticket ID for each ticket sold.’ is closed to new replies.