Unclickable description

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Unclickable description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sherad

Hi I had this event installed on my wordpress website, I can only click the title or the featured image on the event, but on mobile device is someone wants to click a but further down on the description of the event box then the description is unclickable. Can this be made clickable and if there are any threads to guide me what and where to make the changes? Many many thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

We’d be happy to help — but I do want to note that our pre-sales forum is used to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins.

If you’re looking for technical support, it would be awesome if you could post your question to our WordPress.org support forum.

Or, if you already have an active license for one of the premium plugins, will you please log into your account and post your topic to our premium support forum instead?

Thanks so much!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unclickable description’ is closed to new replies.