Unable to View events in WP Administration

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to View events in WP Administration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    msjaniki
    Participant

Hi,
    We are able to add events and they are displayed in the website but we are unable to view them in WP admin area. We have no filters applied and the count of events is displayed but none are available to edit.
    Please advise.
    Mark.

bokwa
    Participant

Same here. Everything works fine until we activate PRO. We are currently running the latest versions of Wootickets, Event Calendar, Event Calendar PRO and Community. When we activate PRO we cannot get into the admin at all but the front end works fine. We still have the problem even if we deactivate all plugins and use a standard theme with only the 4 plugins listed above. We are also on a dedicated server at Rackspace and this is one of two sites on an 8 core system.

We need this fixed asap, any ideas? And yes, we have tried everything in the usual and your troubleshooting guide for plugins and WordPress.

The error we get is the memory exhausted error and it shows no matter how high we set it and we have 16GB of memory…

Casey
    Participant

mark/leslie,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Try taking a look at the answer to this thread and see if it helps to resolve your problem: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/cannot-view-pending-or-published-events-in-admin-panel/#post-69996

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to View events in WP Administration’ is closed to new replies.