Unable to use page settings and add-ons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Unable to use page settings and add-ons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Event Shortcode

I love the plugin. its working out great for me, but the only thing is, its not allowing me to use the settings on my event page. I am using a “Add to Header” plugin, which gives me the ability to add specific header code to each individual page. However on the events page, it seems to be not using anything from the actual page settings?

Is there a way for the events plugin to use the page settings and then render the event code?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry that you’re not able to get that plugin working with the events pages! I’m not familiar with that plugin, but if you cannot get it integrated with The Events Calendar, you can add custom code to the events pages via a customization.

I’d be happy to help you further with this (although please note we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for integrations and customizations), but first will you please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to use page settings and add-ons’ is closed to new replies.