Unable to use Event Aggregator on second site

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Unable to use Event Aggregator on second site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neil Fleming
    Participant

I have installed a personal Event Aggregator icense successfully on one site and it is working fine. I have tried to use the same license for a second site and it does not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Events Calendar plugin and deactivated other plugins, and it still doesn’t work. Both websites use the same theme. I understood that I could use a personal license on up to 10 sites for up to 100 daily imports. That doesn’t seem to be the case. Can you please clarify the rules?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/upgraded-event-aggregator-and-now-cant-import-asking-me-to-buy-it-again/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Neil,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

That is an excellent question!

You are right, you can use the license on 10 different sites and you can have 100 imports daily combined.

I guess you have entered your license key on both sites and it shows it’s valid.

What do you see when you go to Events > Import? Can you choose any of the import options?

Also, can you please check your Event Aggregator Status Information for both sites? It is at the bottom of the Events > Help page. It should look something like this.

We’ll get down to the bottom of this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Neil Fleming
    Participant

Both websites have started working! I don’t know why. Thanks for your help.

Andras
    Keymaster

🙂 I’m happy to hear they’re _back_!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to use Event Aggregator on second site’ is closed to new replies.