Unable to Update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Unable to Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hello,

I currently have 1 license being used on one website in a Multisite setup. I am unable to update any of the licenses for over 30 days. I have tried several things to date.

The error message I receive is “There is new version of Event Tickets Plus available but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.”

Please advise me on how to proceed.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephanie and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the challenges you have faced while trying to update your plugins.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I am not exactly sure what is going on, but I can tell you that all of your licenses are valid and that they are currently associated with http://www.wayshowerscollege.org

As you might know, we do recommend having matching versions.
    As it stands, you will need to update:

1. The Events Calendar: Community Events
    2. The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets
    3. Event Tickets Plus
    4. the Events Calendar Pro

As a side note, our last version of Pro includes full calendar shortcodes.

To fix your current situation, you have 2 options:

1. Temporarily disconnect and then reconnect your license keys: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/
    2. If that does not work, you can temporarily deactivate all the plugins that require upgrades, delete them, download the newest version from your downloads page and install them manually

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Stephanie
    Participant

I now see what the problem is, we recently switched the site from .org to .com last month!! How do I change the License in my account from .org to .com? I attempted to do so by disconnecting the license for The Events Calendar PRO but now I can assign it, it just say ‘1’.

Please advise me how to proceed.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephanie,

Thank you for writing back and kudos on finding the cause of this.

The “1” mention is actually a good sign. It means that it is possible to add a license after disconnecting the previous one.

But, provided you specific situation (moving from .org to .com), I would suggest the following steps:

1. Go to Events -> Settings -> Licenses and delete your license key. If the .org install is still active, you need to do that there too.
    2. Going to the license key screen on your the Events Calendar account, disconnect the licenses there too (if not already done by step 1)
    3. Re-enter your license keys under Events -> Settings -> Licenses

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Stephanie
    Participant

Fixed

Geoff B.

Hey Stephanie,

That’s awesome news. Kudos!

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to Update’ is closed to new replies.